12.9.10

Wordpress expiriment

So, today I decided to do a small expiriment, WordPress expiriment. My main blog is on Blogger for now, but I really prefer WordPress in some points. So I imported my posts on Wordpress and I’ll observe the traffic and feedback there and on Blogger. And then I’ll decide which suits me best.

I’m on Blogger right now because it allows javascript and HTML editor. I know that I can have all this with WordPress and custom hosting, but I need do this expiriment first. I need to know if it’s worth buying a hosting and run this blog on WordPress. I am not saying that WordPress is bad, I just want to see where I’ll get more traffic. And because I’m a young artist who’s trying really hard to promote himself, traffic is really important for me.

So I’ll observe these reports for 1 month. I’ll post a cool and interesting post every day, here and on Wordpress.

But I really want to know your opinion… check out my Wordpress blog and tell me which is better in your opinion. I know what this is a weird answer when you’re already on Blogger, but I really look forward to read your comment! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment