10.9.10

Like a donkey on the hayrack

You know that metaphor of the donkey and the haystack? When a Donkey have two haystacks, but can not decide which to choose? Excessive choice, too many options and too many possible endings makes us very limited and sometimes very confused. And if the donkey can't decide between two haystack, I would now be put on the hayrack. On the hayrack where there are mountains of hay ... Each feared the other, each leading to another score. But to see what goes where, you need to try each of them.

I'm totally confused and paralyzed. The ideas we bring new ideas. When I start working on one, I raise the meantime, tens of others. And I start thinking about them, and thus suffer first. Where it leads? The limitations and confusion, creative paralysis. In my head I imagine everything about what I do know the result, but I can not get to do it. Since too many questions. Too many options. Too many different ways. I do not have a map to see which path leads where. Sometimes you also want to possess it. To someone just told me: "Choose this and be OK. All will be well over, if you go this way!" Regrettably, such a voice is never heard.

I know you do not know how to organize time and I know that I am sometimes a bit too lazy. But I also can be too much a perfectionist. Particular design. Where are the times when we were simple things like when I write something and it was cool when I create something and it was good enough? Always see that something is missing. Always something changed. And when this is changing, pass the basic necessity of this project. Too many ideas, too few resources and time. Lack of energy, lack of incentives. Maybe the lack of confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment