22.9.10

Top 15 John Lennon Quotes

  1. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
  2. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
  3. As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot
  4. Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
  5. You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
  6. Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think
  7. I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
  8. My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel.
  9. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all.
  10. Everything is clearer when you're in love.
  11. Guilt for being rich, and guilt thinking that perhaps love and peace isn't enough and you have to go and get shot or something.
  12. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.
  13. I don't know which will go first - rock 'n' roll or Christianity.
  14. Surrealism had a great effect on me because then I realised that the imagery in my mind wasn't insanity. Surrealism to me is reality.
  15. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment