21.12.09

Covering the poet

On the 12th of December, I participated in a special event, namely, a modern poetic evening. In the spirit of the Dragotin Kette, our great poet and writer from Novo mesto. The basic idea of all the different artistic approaches to interpret poems of Dragotin Kette. But in the end, somehow, I was the only one who has applied to this event and therefore I had two days to cover ten poems of Kette, make music for them and introduce them to audience. Interesting. I’ve prepared about 4 songs, but because I ran out of time, I did most of them on the stage. And fortunately, in the end it was cool. Then later, my dear friend MC Alex joined me on the stage and we performed one song in a different way. He was rapping and I was plaing a guitar riff from Eminem’s song Lose Yourself. With no previous exercises. And every now and then, I added yeah, yeah, common. It was cool and interesting :)
Here are some pictures from the event. Video clip is coming…

No comments:

Post a Comment