22.8.10

Library: part 2

Cool. Yesterday I was in the library and I paid the debt of 5 years old and now I can rent the book again. The feeling is incredible! I almost forgot how it works, but to go to the library and you borrow a book. After such a long period of expulsion, I already got that bit in the library can not do more than just look at the shelves and imagine how it would be good to have something from it in the hands of the home and what they read. Do not get me wrong I quit reading or bred resentment against the books. Quite the contrary. Due to inability to hire me even more stuck ... Any views on the shelf of literature on music and history of computing has attracted me a little sad and nostalgic. And of course a lot of desire and its ability to borrow to take something from this. And now, as this again after five years we can do very happening. Amazing, free. Access to other worlds to me, a little more open and accessible. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment