7.6.10

Youtube 50

By the end of this summer I intend to finish major or minor project - Youtube 50. The point of all this is that I will record 50 video covers for Youtube. Opinions of people are mixed, so I will explain here in three points why I think this seems appropriate.

1. Youtube is the most popular video community and one of the most visited websites on the Internet. This is a Mecca for the free promotion of an unknown musician like me. Even now when I have a total of slightly more than 30,000 hits on all videos on YouTube for me it brings quite a few offers for concerts and many new fans. If a thing is made in video format and can be viewed and not just listen to it for those who first heard it much more interesting and thus reach more ears and eyes. And it's kind of the purpose of my work ... to guide my message to the Male and in as many ears:) 


2. Of course, there is also a financial side. And then I stumbled on responses such as "sell you" and "If you don 't dnarja musician. Hm. Okay, first of all the living. This shajam. If I want to put her musical career and continue to the next level and given the fact that the band somehow I just me I am also only invest in everything. From equipment to record the natural products. And so of course there are also some budget that goes for music. The thing I just took it seriously and I hereby majority of finance, time and life:) And indeed the status of Youtubom follows. When once you have some good quality videos, which have become something viewed their online partner. This means that you actually Youtube (tested), paid 5 euros for 1000 video views, 5 euros for 1000 subscriberjev and 5 euros for 1000 profile views .... And now let's to the math. If I do 50 as so many good shots and coverjev and spromoviram them well and have 1,000 impressions per month is 250 euros per month .... only with a video tours. Thing, of course, Whatever sounds surreal and it has a lot of people there and obviously it looks like something on it. 


3. The third reason is that a simple thing happening to me. It happens to me when editing and skewed happening to me when Recording. And the summer is cool, and even more will be cool when I shot 50 arrangements. And for me this is not hyperbole, murder will be studying all the cool CAP. :) Of course, this does not mean that editing and give priority to foreign material before its own copyrighted material. Absolutely! I mean only that the number of options to a random listener comes to my musk through adaptation of a famous song as if I pogooglal. Promotion is cool, and if it is free is even better!
In the following article I'm posting 50 songs I selected for the project Youtube 50 and which I will record till the end of August. Let's see what the response will be. I've chosen these 50 songs by three criteria. The first is that I like it, other that I can sing and play it and the third is this that I like it :):) 


I hope you will like it .... and any comments and suggestions are very welcome! 


Peace my brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment