17.1.09

My new song

Queen

Thinking of you,
thinking of me,
where would we be
if we could see?

I don't know why,
we said goodbye
before we try,
try to fly to the sky.

Maybe it's fear that tears us apart,
maybe we are too weak to fight with this guard
Maybe I just pulled the wrong card,
But I think it is you who tears us apart.

But I can tell, because I know,
I found the solution, I found the cure,
And I think that there is still hope for you and me,
Baby you're the one who can set me free!

Just try to see my bright side,
Baby for you I would die in a fight,
Darling you really mean the world to me
My freedom is in chains and you have the key.

So open your door, when I ring your bell,
because love is the only thing that I want to sell
Believe in me baby, I wont let you down.
You are my queen and you don't need a crown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment my new song. Well, it's just lyrics now but I'm working on tunes at the moment.
I'm wondering if I should record it...????

1 comment: